Waka CMEC Training Institute is a Registered Technical Vocational College in accordance with the TVET Act, 2013 Section 20 (1) Registartion No. TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0100/2018, to this regard, therefore, students can apply for loans through the Helb Website.
Students choose our health care programs because in this era of unprecedented expansion and change in the health care industry, Waka Medical Training Institute is a leader in provision of programs that prepare students for the future!
We impart the most updated best practices and industry-trends commensurate to the rapidly-evolving health care industry.
- Our own College Hospital for learning and Research
- An evolving and globally researched curriculum that reflect industry changes
- Globally acclaimed lectures with experience in nursing field
- A network of health industry institutions and professionals
- The college is accredited by the nursing Council of Kenya and Ministry of Education.
- We have short practical courses that fit on students’ busy schedule and areas of interest.
- We have a range of personalized support services to spur students’ success
- We have on-campus, full-time and part-time learning options. Students choose the module that is convenient for them without sacrificing their other social or professional commitments.
- We create opportunities to get internships, workshops and nursing attachments to give our students professional experience during study period.