During Admission, come with;
- Original KCPE and KCSE certificates and two photocopies of each.
- One copy of your National ID or Passport.
- Two Coloured Passport Photos.
- Certified School Leaving Certificate.
- Copies of academic and professional certificates (not applicable if recent high school)
- Three letters of recommendation from 3 referees (not applicable to recent high school graduates)
- Where English was not the language of instruction, please produce a certificate of proficiency in English from a recognized English Language Examination Board (ELEB)
- Application processing fee of Ksh: 1,000/= for Kenyan citizens or US $ 25 for foreign students.
- Photocopy of Medical Cover that is up to date. If medical cover is under a guardian, photocopy of the guardians medical card [Mandatory].
Note: Payments can be made through Bankers Cheque payable to WAKA Continuing Medical Education Centre
Name of Bank: Equity Bank, Nyeri Branch
Account Name: WAKA Continuing Medical Education Center
Account Number: 0110260455177
Kindly complete all the fields in the form below then click “SUBMIT”.