OUR LIBRARY IS TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN
- The library is well equipped with latest books relevant to courses offered by the college.
- High speed internet connectivity (optic fibre and wireless technologies). This facilitates setting up of several Internet-ready stations, for use with Personal Laptops.
- There are Private Reading Carrels with plug and play internet capability and and PCs with internet connection for library use.
- Library web portal to facilitate access to e-databases, e-books, E-journal subscriptions & local e-repository of internally generated local content including conference proceedings, published articles and research projects.
- Academic support application softwares such as Python, E-Z Proxy, Word processing, software modeling & statistical packages).
- A web-based Integrated Library System (ILS) with which students, & lecturers, and external subscribers can interact with over the internet to search library online catalogue for books and journals, reserve them and renew book loans