Diploma in Reproductive Health designed to offer doctors, midwives and other health professionals working in the area of sexual and reproductive health the knowledge and skills they will need to develop and implement strategy in Family Planning and Reproductive Health unit.
- KCSE with mean grade C (plain) in mandatory subjects; English/ Kiswahili, Biology or Biological sciences and Chemistry. Additional subjects: C-(minus) in Physics or mathematics.
- KCSE with mean grade C (plain) in mandatory subjects; English/ Kiswahili, Biology or Biological sciences and Physical sciences. Additional subjects: C-(minus) in Mathematics.
- KCE Div.1 or II with at least six (6) credit passes in English, Biology, Physical Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- Introduction to Reproductive Health
- Clinical Reproductive Health
- Reproductive Health Management
- Human Sexuality in Reproductive Health
- Family Health in Reproductive Health
- Community Reproductive Health
- Reproductive Health Infections and Conditions
- Population and Development
- Family Planning
- Gender Issues and Reproductive Rights
- Adolescent/Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Research and Surveillance
- Service providers and RH/FP managers at various levels of health-care system
Diploma in Reproductive HealthENROLL NOW